Translation Project Managers (Market Research / Healthcare / Consumer Goods)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Due to continued strong growth, primarily gained through client referrals and a reputation for excellence, we are seeking talented Translation Project Managers (at various levels including Senior PM, Project Manager, and Project Coordinator) to manage project delivery and relationship building for a series of GlobaLexicon Market Research, Healthcare/Pharma, and Consumer Goods client accounts.
The positions are based in Seville. Candidates applying for London or Chicago please see our other LinkedIn posts or our website.
These roles are end to end roles that combine client account/relationship management and project management, creating a more challenging and rewarding career path.
They require, depending on level, proven project management skills, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing & growing business, experience in managing or mentoring others, driving workload to successful completion, and managing & growing client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for upcoming leaders who are smart, organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic to work with the team to continue to grow the business.
- Project manage language service projects independently
- Lead or support relationship management and service delivery for GlobaLexicon clients (primarily in the Market Research, Healthcare/Pharma, and Consumer Goods sectors).
- Use principles, methods and GlobaLexicon tools to effectively manage/coordinate the projects under their accountability from initiation through to delivery and support team members in managing their projects
- Determine resource requirements (e.g. linguist, budget, timing) and optimal cost structure based on language project objectives and operational needs
- Ensure project resources maintain a high level of quality and professional and ethical standards
- Proactively lead the identification of any potential issues and resolve and close identified gaps
- Lead team meetings and training sessions as required
- Mentor Project Coordinators and Interns
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Actively participate in business development efforts and client meetings
Skills and Experience:
- BA degree in linguistics. MA preferred
- Language skills: Fluent English and native in one other language (eg. German, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, French, Chinese, or others). Fluent/advanced in third language advantageous
- Translation project management experience
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business
- Ability to act on direction and rapidly implement
- Experience working in a translation agency or languages department within an end client preferred
- Experience in sectors such as market research, healthcare/pharma, transcreation/marketing, and technical fields
- Experience with voice-over or subtitling production advantageous
- Proven knowledge (Advanced) of CAT tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Client relationship building & management skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Very strong skills in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Marketing research
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Document interpretation