International Sales in Medical Supplies (native German)
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Are you the ambitious seller who always wants to score the best deal? Result-oriented, enterprising and full of self-confidence? Apply for the position of International Trader in Medical Supplies at Balthasar Healthcare B.V.!
As an International Trader in Medical Supplies, you are mainly engaged in bringing in new customers and will be active in the DACH Region. With your knowledge and passion you know how to always generate new leads, win customers and build long-term customer relationships.
You think ahead, make sharp analyses, fly around Europe and know exactly what is happening in the market. This allows you to provide your customers with the most efficient service and stay ahead of the competition. With your commercial spirit and winner's mentality, no challenge is too great.
Your daily activities include the following:
- Cold acquisition of new potential (European) customers;
- Daily sales of our range to the customers in your portfolio;
- Applying new ideas to expand the range of products;
- Visiting (foreign) fairs and customers;
- Drawing up sales plans and budgets;
- Passion for trade;
- Higher vocational (HBO) working and thinking level or MBO+ with 1-3 years experience in a sales-related position;
- Proven commercial insight
- Cold acquisition is one of your strengths;
- Ambitious, commercial and with a down-to-earth Dutch commercial spirit;
- Enterprising, proactive and independent;
- No 9-to-5 mentality;
- Good verbal and written command of the English languages;
- Strong verbal and written command of the Spanish and or German and or French languages;
- Starters bursting with commercial talent are also invited to respond
Do you recognise yourself in the profile above, meet the job requirements and can't wait to start closing your first deals? Then we would like to hear from you! Send your CV and motivation letter!
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Advanced language knowledge
- Cutural expertise
- Business Process Understanding
What do we offer you?
- Working in a dynamic, young and extremely ambitious team in which successes are celebrated;
- An independent role with a lot of responsibility within an organisation characterised by short lines of communication and an open culture;
- The opportunity to contribute to “The New Kid On The Block” in the Medical Supplies industry;
- Ambitious career opportunities;
- Salary in line with the market with good fringe benefits;
- REALLY Attractive target achievement bonus