Translation & Content Specialist - Digital Markets
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Market Research, Research Jobs
As a Translation & Content Specialist, you will support our international content and translation teams on a variety of tasks across different country markets, while meeting our strict publishing and marketing standards and translation guidelines for the different languages we work with —French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Italian and Portuguese. The successful applicant is flexible and adaptable, is a great team player, has an eye for details, and is diligent.
What You Will Do
- Support a team of international editorial analysts on building their local content strategies. Tasks include: SEO optimization, article publication, and infographics creation.
- Support the Translation Coordinator in managing, coordinating and delivering the translation requests.
- Work together with the editorial team to make sure global projects are delivered timely and effectively.
- Gain market knowledge. Develop an understanding of software and technology in order to help the team to maintain the accuracy of our content.
- Work alongside the translation coordinator to make sure the translations meet our quality standards and are delivered and published on time.
- Ensure translation queries are accurately and timely answered.
- Help the translation team create new internal workflows.
- Support developing and maintaining the translation style guide, glossaries and translation memory for all target languages.
What You Will Need
- Strong command of English and at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Italian and/or Portuguese.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a related field is preferred: Linguistics/Translation, Journalism or Communications.
- Experience working in a multilingual/multicultural environment, ideally in the Translation and/or Digital Content industries.
- Interest in languages and linguistics.
- Basic knowledge of CAT Tools is a huge plus.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills in your native language.
- Basic understanding of SEO (keyword research and content optimization).
- Preferably with an understanding of the B2B software market.
- Experience writing web content, preferably a mix of both in-depth research and articles/blogs about software and/or digital content marketing content, is a huge plus.
- Based in Barcelona and able to work full time.
Who You Are
- Can learn "on the job" independently.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Committed team player.
- Software development
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced language knowledge
- Document interpretation
- Time management
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.