Analyst/Senior Analyst - Commissioned Projects
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Joining the consulting team in our Berlin office, you will contribute to the firm by developing analysis and conveying insights to enhance clients’ decision making. You will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: helping identify issues, forming hypotheses, conducting analysis, and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
The proximity to key decision makers of the Energiewende in Berlin ensures our research agenda remains highly relevant for Germany. Furthermore, Berlin is a gateway for Aurora to further European markets, offering exciting opportunities to work on international projects in countries such as Poland, the Netherlands, the Nordics, Italy and beyond.
The successful applicants will combine technical strength with a strong track record of leadership and performance in team-oriented environments.
You will work in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, and demanding yet supportive environment. You will enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector, and to grow into industry experts under the guidance of directors with deep experience addressing major strategic issues at the world’s leading advisory firms.
The position suits a recent graduate of a bachelor’s or master’s programme. Exact entry position will be dependent on experience and educational level.
- Develop timely and rigorous quantitative analyses to enhance clients’ decision making
- Work closely with our modelling team, structuring economic problems into quantifiable analyses and deriving insights from the model results
- Contribute to Aurora’s product development, by identifying new opportunities and expanding our capabilities
- Engage with clients to thoroughly understand their requirements
- Communicate findings to clients
What we are looking for
- A very good university degree in either:
a) a quantitative subject, coupled with a keen interest in policy developments
b) a social science, environmental studies or a related field, coupled with an interest in quantitative analysis
- An ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex quantitative data and information
- Evidence of strong performance in team-oriented environments
- An ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical parties
- Demonstrated success in project management (e.g. at university) preferred
- Strong interest in energy markets, previous professional or academic exposure to energy beneficial
- Very good knowledge of German and English; fluency in another European language is desired (e.g. Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, one of the Nordic languages)
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Scheduling and business planning
- Videoconference preparation
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Decision maker
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into a publicly visible industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- An office in the most vibrant part of Kreuzberg with organic coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office
- A competitive salary package
Start dates are flexible, please indicate your earliest possible start date. We will review applications as they are received. Salary will be competitive. Applicants should apply with their CV, university transcripts and, if applicable, reference letters as well as a brief cover letter.