Consultancy sales & Business development manager (Remote)
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
The ideal candidate has a background within the wind and/or solar consultancy business, brings an existing network, a proven track-record of successful business development and sales, and is heavily committed to further growing the 3E business with an innovative mindset.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify most relevant opportunities in the French solar and wind market for 3E’s consultancy service.
- Stay fully informed and know in detail the different market dynamics and mechanisms that impact the development, financing, construction, operation or transaction of solar or wind assets in France.
- Create a detailed Sales Plan to achieve the sales growth targets for 2021 and the strategic vision of 2023.
- Ensure you achieve the necessary level ofcredibility with the decision makers in the main stakeholders of the French Renewable Energy players.
- Understand and anticipate each client’s needs and translate this into a business opportunity.
- Prepare, send and follow-up the technical-economic proposals for the clients.
- Accompany the clients from lead identification up to contract signature, ensuring a professional and smooth transition into 3E’s Operation teams.
- Strictly and promptly follow 3E’s reporting policies and procedures (SAP, CRM, meeting notes, etc.)
- Stay very close to any business opportunity, prospect and/or client that can represent an upselling opportunity for another 3E regional office or business unit.
Our ideal candidate
- You are a hunter and a networker with a proven ability to close deals
- You hold an Engineering degree.
- Your verbal and written communication skills in French and English are top-notch.
- Excellent understanding of the French renewable energy sector, with an extensive network, notably IPP’s, project developers, lenders and investment funds.
- Previous experience with technical advisory and/or owner’s engineering business in the renewable energy sector.
- Balanced Business Development (lead generation) and Sales (contract signing) profile.
- Project management skills to support colleagues through the execution of complex projects, especially while the hand-over phase after signature of the contract.
- Proven success in closing deals resulting in a significant impact within the organisations.
- 7 - 10 years working experience, preferably in Consultancy within the Renewable Energy sector in a Business Development or Sales position.
What gives you extra points:
- Knowledge of Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese languages.
- Experience and network in the DOM-TOM and African French speaking countries within the renewable energy market.
- Previous experience in managing projects from development to operation, including successful financial close of utility scale projects.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Multi-line phone proficiency
- Product development
- Financial Reporting
- Advanced language knowledge
In addition to joining a fast-growing international company that promotes a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive fixed + variable salary package in line with your level of experience.
- Flexible working /Home office.
- An international environment: projects in over 60 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.