Consultant Photovoltaics (Remote )
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
There are some non-negotiables:
- You are fluent in Dutch (mother tongue or equivalent) and English
- You hold a masters degree in Civil/Industrial engineering
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar environment (Technical Advisory Company or Sponsor/Developer) in the renewable energy field (PV is a must, having experience in wind as well is a big plus)
- You show a strong interest in renewable energies and this reflects in your way of life
- You demonstrate very strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Your presentation skills are on point and you like participating in discussion groups
- You thrive while working in a team but have no problem finishing work on your own either
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD, Sketchup, PVsyst and GIS software tools (QGIS, ArcGIS,…)
- Knowledge of French or additional languages
In order to anchor our leading market position in renewable energy expert services, we are looking for a motivated new colleague to join our Technical Advisory team! Your team members are experienced in solar and wind energy, technical due diligence, resource assessment and project development and with their support you will act as a project manager in:
- Conducting Due Diligence for photovoltaic installations (and Wind, once you’re up and running) in Belgium and internationally. This can include but is not limited to:
- Design Verification
- Technical Review of main Components (Solar Panels, Inverters, Mounting Infrastructure)
- Contract reviews (EPC, O&M contract, Power Purchase Agreement, etc..),
- Provisional/intermediate/final acceptance certificates, including power plant inspections
- Long term Energy Yield Assessments and/or Reviews
- Delivering the study following the planning, budget and the internal quality process of execution.
- Performing follow-up PV power plant inspections in Benelux and France: more or less 25% of the time depending on the projects.
You will be consulting on several projects at the same time.
- Business planning
- Partnership agreements
- Best practice development
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Decision maker
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), representation allowance and company mobile phone, 32 days of vacation, a flex income plan.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility in an open-minded company.
- Home working (for this function max 2 days a week)
- An international environment: projects in over 40 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.