Senior Project Manager - Quantitative
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Roots Research are currently expanding their offering of qualitative market research recruitment moving in to recruiting participants for quantitative market research studies. This exciting opportunity will give you the opportunity of playing a key role within this expansion.
You will have the opportunity to make a real difference and drive change at Roots Research, by applying your knowledge and experience within quantitative research to develop, maintain and grow their panel via Take Part in Research (www.takepartinresearch.co.uk)
Managing projects and overseeing our key accounts, you’ll regularly deal with new business requests from new and existing clients.
You’ll be responsible for taking on a large volume of projects. This doesn’t just involve having a great work ethic and managing your own time, but also working closely with and effectively managing our Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
Supporting our Associate Directors, you’ll help us maintain our high standards, and build on this by training and coaching the team.
Whether it’s overseeing a key account or building new client relationships, you’re an excellent communicator with a track record of working on large, valuable projects. You’ll have at least 3 years’ experience in a project or account management role within quantitative research.
You will have substantial experience of growing and running a research panel along with relevant work experience within a quantitative market research environment and a good working knowledge of market research methodologies
Having worked in a fast-paced office environment, you’re used to being flexible, remaining calm under pressure, motivating your colleagues and making sure deadlines are met.
Driven and ambitious, your strong work ethic and desire to succeed will find its perfect fit in our small and growing company – where you too can grow and develop.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within quantitative market research
- Microsoft Office/IT proficient
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Sound organisational experience
- Proven Project Management skills
- Microsoft Office
- Online Networking
- Product development
- Account management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Skilled Collaborator
- Time management
- Pension: 2% employer’s pension contribution
- Annual Leave: Up to 25 days per annum pro rata plus bank holidays
- Bonus Offering: up to £2,400 per annum (plus additional ad hoc bonuses)
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Remote working. Ideally with view to work from Brighton office in time.
- Additional Perks: Annual Gym Membership / Flexible working hours / Contribution to mobile phone bill