Project Development Manager (Remote)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- Management Executive
We are looking for a remote full-time employee for the position of a project manager for our client, a leading developer of renewal energy projects in the Mid-Atlantic region that empowers people and businesses to lead cleaner, healthier lives.
You will be leading development efforts for projects within their solar development group and identifying and securing greenfield project opportunities, directly alongside the managing director.
Skills and attributes:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant field (i.e. technical, business, science).
- Proven track record of developing community-scale solar projects in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Multi-tasker: someone who is organized, can follow up and manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Go-getter: someone who has demonstrated achievement in advancing projects from site identification activities through advanced stages of development.
- Respectful, organized, tidy and communicative: communication and respect for the team and stakeholders is a must for this position!
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite programs. AutoCad, SketchUp and/or ArcGIS is a plus!
- Advancing greenfield and acquisition development opportunities and meeting annual business plan targets on time and on budget.
- Conducting independent sites visits to assess project viability.
- Negotiating landowner agreements and conducting pre-development due diligence.
- Coordinating interconnection, environmental diligence, permitting and other project development activities with external resources.
- Managing outreach campaigns and messaging.
- Preparing and managing project schedules and project budgets.
- Clearly communicating project funding requests, risk exposure and mitigation.
- Coordinating with cross functional teams such as Origination, FP&A, Marketing and Legal.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Business correpondence
- Customer relations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Skilled Collaborator
- The position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.