Business Recruiter (Remote)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Airkit began in 2017 when co-founders Adam Evans and Stephen Ehikian became fed up with frustrating customer experiences. In the age of big data, AI, cloud computing, and connected products, they couldn’t understand why their interactions with companies were impersonal, reactive, and time-consuming.
Our team previously founded and built RelateIQ (sold to Salesforce in 2014). They’ve witnessed first-hand the evolution of the relationship between companies and customers. Everyone and everything is now connected, and customer expectations are soaring.
Located in Palo Alto, CA, our company is on a mission to empower companies to build experiences people love. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who want to help build a company from the ground up.
At Airkit, people come first in everything we do. We’re looking for the first dedicated Recruiter for the business side of the house. You’ll play a critical role in building the team — primarily for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, but occasionally for other roles across the company.
Working closely with our leadership team, you’ll have high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving business hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering a best-in-class candidate experience that builds a diverse and inclusive team.
As we continue to grow our team, you’ll have the opportunity to help us define and grow our employer brand in the talent marketplace. This is a big, exciting role with room for career growth. We’re looking for a teammate who thinks like a builder, can bring their unique set of experiences to our team, and who welcomes suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
You’re a strong candidate for this role if you have…
- At least 5 years of professional experience overall, including 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally on the business side of a high growth start-up
- A proven ability to source passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline across a variety of channels
- Experience running multiple requisitions at once across different departments
- A data-driven mindset when it comes to problem-solving, and enjoy using metrics to question assumptions and refine the process
- Committed to prioritizing transparent and timely communication with candidates
- Continually finding innovative ways to attract top talent and delight candidates
- Able to adapt quickly to changing hiring needs and goals and communicates these changes with the team in real-time
- Familiar with and excited by the unique set of hiring challenges that will arise while recruiting at a fast-moving startup
- Drive full-cycle recruitment - from role scoping and sourcing to offer and close - across our business teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, etc.)
- Work with leadership to turn our current and future hiring needs into scorecards, job descriptions, and interview rubrics
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy across many channels
- Level up Airkit’s recruiting function and how we assess candidates both for capability and alignment with our values
- Design and execute interview training for all teammates to drive execution of our methodology
- Craft and hone the candidate pitch to optimize our response and close rates
- Advocate for candidates as they move through the interview process and work to create a one of a kind candidate experience
- Prioritize creating an inclusive and equitable interview process and communicate plans and goals effectively with the team
- Manage the recruitment process within our ATS (Greenhouse) and report metrics regularly to the team
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Customer relations
- Relationship building
- Competitor research
- Business Process Understanding
- Skilled Collaborator