Senior Knowledge & Insight Analyst
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you.
KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Senior Knowledge & Insight Analyst to join our Markets Team in Bucharest
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you an experienced professional looking to make the next great step in your career?
We are open for talent, open for you!
What are we looking for?
Professional background and knowledge
- University Degree
- Minimum 5 Years in Revenue Growth Management Positions, Category Management, Customer Analytics, Data Agencies
The Profile - necessary skills to do the job
- Strong investigative and research skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Analytical thinking and abilities to make recommendations
- Decision making skills
- Time management, Conflict management and Prioritization skills
- Great networking abilities
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work in a world best professional company promoting agility, valuing every individual and supporting initiatives.
- You will broaden your understanding and experience working shoulder by shoulder with a team of best professionals in Romania that have dedicated their know-how to support the growth of businesses and communities.
What else is in it for you?
- A fast paced environment and an extraordinary team with great mentoring opportunities.
- The possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Support Lines of Business in understanding markets industry trends enhanced by customer analytics and satisfaction survey (insights generation for sector) in order to help KPMG make effective decisions about future actions.
- Gather relevant data to determine the likely course of action, by investigating potential business strategies of the KPMG market, industry trends and clients.
- Determine and propose the best way for orienting sales initiatives, in order to expand the market share and provide more desirable services.
- Investigate and identify data, gather relevant information and develop conclusions in order to make customized recommendations.
- Produce written reports and identify potential new services and solutions to ensure KPMG position in the market.
- Identify market industry trends and do insight generation for sector & industry strategy.
- Manage and develop the CRM system ensuring accurate reports.
- Support business in following opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Evaluate and adapt best practices from global and other markets to enhance local abilities.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Product development
- Marketing research
- Marketing plan development
- Advanced language knowledge
- Skilled Collaborator