Product Marketing Manager
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Product Marketing Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager for the Antwerp area. Would you like to be a part of a fast growing, international organization then this might be the new challenge you are looking for.
Your job, should you wish to accept it
As Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible to keep Product, Sales and Marketing in sync to boost Direct & Channel Sales and raise brand awareness at the same time. You will essentially work with different departments and teams from different countries on a daily business.
In your role:
● you own positioning, messaging, and the overall go to market strategy for our solutions
● you help with Sales enablement and focus on driving demand, adoption, and the overall success of our solutions
You will report directly to the VP Marketing & Communications.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
● Making sure new solutions can be properly released to market
● Orchestrate the process handover from development > Marketing > Sales > Implementation
(Pricing, market & business value, demo tools, sales presentations, implementation readiness)
● Competitive intelligence: benchmarking, positioning, messaging, monitoring
Business model (pricing)
● Define the price model for each Software and Hardware
● Business owner of the Pricing Tool
● Owner of our sales platform, used by our internal sales and resellers
● Maintain standard templates for solution/product decks
● Maintain a global demo environment for each solution
● Support the creation of marketing content (Movies, Commercials, Product Renders)
● Gather input from global internal (pre)sales and resellers
● Represent the voice of the customer towards the Product Team
● Support Product Managers with new solutioning concepts
● Support and presence on larger events/key notes
● Represent our company towards global market analysts
● Provide solution-related content for the Spacewell website
● Safeguard new product designs are in line with the Customer Interface
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Product development
- Account management
- Contract negotiations
- Marketing research
- Skilled Collaborator
● A competitive salary
● A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive
● Growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. To be part of a winning team that deals with big clients and cool projects. The industry we work in is booming and incredibly relevant.
● Appreciation for ownership and hard work
● Team spirit & Fun
● An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work
towards common goals
● Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization