Digital Content / Editorial Intern
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
- Betting and Gaming Jobs
Hi there! We're looking for a creative Digital Content/Editorial Intern to join our content team.
Talpa Gaming is a young online gaming company with a lot of ambition. Our main focus is the Dutch market, yet we also maintain a great number of international websites. This position is based in our Amsterdam office. However, you will be working remotely while coronavirus measures remain in place.
As a Digital Content/Editorial Intern, you will be working within our publishing team to ensure that the content on our sites is top-notch. We aim to provide our users with high-quality gaming content. You will test and publish entertaining games, helping to ensure a consistent level of quality across our game portfolio and website images. You will also provide user-oriented game descriptions. You have a keen eye for detail and will double-check every item you work on.
Together with our team, you'll be using our content management system to publish engaging games and playful texts for diverse audiences across multiple online gaming portals. Occasionally, you might step in to support other teams with similar content publishing needs.
Excellent language proficiency in English is an essential requirement. If you have a strong interest in online gaming and writing for websites, we'd love to hear from you!
- Test Gaming content to publish on our platforms
- Write game descriptions, meta descriptions and content for landing pages
- Maintain, correct, and improve existing copy in line with brand standards
- Learn new skills as needed (e.g. SEO basics, online marketing)
- Support other teams by creating and/or proofreading copy for promotional materials or other documents
- Confer with our publishing team & content team to set, maintain, and improve our content processes
- Prepare and edit image assets for publishing
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Familiar with content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback from team members
- Organized and able to multitask and set priorities
- Capable of working independently
This Will Make You Stand Out
- Interest / experience with online gaming is a strong advantage
- Experience as a copywriter is a plus
- Fluency in one of the following languages is a plus: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish
- Please include a motivation letter in your application
Good To Know
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: Minimum 6 months
- Availability: 40h/week
- We do not offer relocation assistance for this position.
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Marketing plan development
- Content Creation and Management
- Creative direction
- Skilled Collaborator