PHP developer / Back-end developer (Remote)
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for +5 years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Good knowledge of PHP OOP
- Good knowledge of GIT and use of xDebug
- Writing clean, understandable and sustainable code and monitoring and adopting good practices
- Communicativeness and proactivity, participation in the project and conversation with stakeholders
- Expressing ideas in a constructive way
- The will to learn and improve knowledge on a daily basis
- Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Symfony, Laravel or some other OOP framework
- Experience on e-commerce projects
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS systems
- Work with microservices and JSON API
- Devops and other external services Solr, Elastic, Mailchimp, Fastly
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Coding and Programming (Python, C#, Java, PHP, etc
- Data Analytics
- Network administration
- Software development
- Strategic thinker
- Attention to detail
- Salary 15.500,00 - 22.500,00 HRK gross (depending on knowledge and experience)
- Remote or in office work in Zagreb (you choose)
- A relaxed atmosphere and a friendly team from which you can learn a lot
- Work on large corporate projects
- Opportunity for progress and learning through education and conferences.
- Your efforts and progress will be monitored regularly and will be rewarded. Expect income advances in line with skills advances.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will change your modus operandi from local to global
- Work equipment of your choice
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English.