Product Marketing Manager - Fraud (Remote)
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
A global leader in threat intelligence, incident response and anti-fraud is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
Due to the demand they are seeing within Europe, my client is looking for driven Product Marketers to produce marketing material globally for their Fraud platform.
The main responsibility for the product marketing manager is to product compelling material on a global scale.
- Conduct product launches and releases
- Provide analysis of market trends and competitors to position products within the market.
- Create messages through a variety of marketing channels (marketing campaigns, webinars, website, PR)
- Manage website content
- Work closely with product management team and sales executives
- 5+ years of experience in B2B technology space
- Cybersecurity or Fraud experience
- Tech-savvy and able to understand complex products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A go getter who can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Statistical Analysis
- Software development
- Product development
- Opportunity analysis
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Skilled Collaborator