Content Specialist -Digital
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
Working for a multination networking company who are looking to hire a Digital Content Specialist to support their EMEA Brand online.
Ensure product content is always up to date, new product information is posted on time, e nsure consistency across all countries across EMEA and grown profit and sales volume for the company. The role is a combination of project manager and digital design, production and SEO optimization.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- 3+ years’ experience in editing photography/typography/illustration
- 3+ years’ experience project managing a high volume of marketing tactics, with the ability to provide daily, up-to-date status on any given project
- Experience with editing videos ideal but not essential
- Background in light technical writing, marketing would also be ideal but not essential
- Project manage execution of all New Product Introductions (NPI) across EMEA - both consumer and business-to-business solutions.
- Project manage and produce all digital content projects across EMEA - plan, track and execute these deliverables on a daily basis.
- Work with each country account manager to ensure local language accuracy, responsible for ongoing SEO and product page variation updates.
- Develop content, assist with localisation of, and manage execution of product page content for EMEA-specific products where content has not originated in the US.
- Update and maintain brand stores across Europe
- Design and develop creative assets for Search and Display advertising.
- Product development
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing plan development
- Content Creation and Management
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled Collaborator