Product Manager for Consumer Insights
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
I am working with a top global consumer and market intelligence company located in Nuremberg, who are looking for a Product Manager to work on their Consumer Insights Engine. (CIE)
They are in business for over 50 years and are using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, to help their clients make business decisions with speed and confidence through data insights.
The Product Manager is a critical hire to drive their ideas in the area of their new Consumer Insights Engine.
- You have been involved in Consumer data for multiple years
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Platform content creation & design: You will be part of the Global Consumer Insights team with shared responsibility for the design, creation and development of platform content for the CIE product.
- This will be done from a client persona perspective, translating data to answer the most relevant jobs-to-be-done for each client persona. These include Marketing managers, Insights managers, Retail partnership managers and Product managers.
- Management of development sprints: Working with Tech teams, Operations and method consultants, you will lead development sprints, user journey mappings and prototype inceptions, always utilizing client feedback to inform the process.
- Working with Data Strategy. You will work with this team to identify the most relevant data requirements for the next step of development of the CIE product.
- Onboarding new data sets: As part of our continuous efforts to enhance the product, you will work with Tech to design client UX for new data sources and with Operations to ensure smooth data handovers.
- Work in partnership: Close interaction with stakeholders across different disciplines such as tech, commercial, operations, data science and data strategy
- Data Analytics
- Relationship building
- UX design
- Content Creation and Management
- Business analysis
An attractive salary on offer.