Affiliate Account Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Betting and Gaming Jobs
Affiliate Account Manager - DE & Austrian Markets
Our client is named as the “King of Casino” and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. They offer casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - as well as several UK facing brands.
- The affiliate team of is growing while focusing on ROI with existing accounts as well as expansion. Over the last year, this team has introduced new standards for working with affiliates and managed to increase the overall ROI substantially. The goal for 2021 is to further realize growth and improve on ROI while focusing on the future.
- Affiliation is a very operational business that requires flexibility and swift actions, but with over 50% of all acquisition being realized through Affiliation, this team is heavily involved in strategic decisions across departments and markets.
- To realize this, the affiliate team is looking for an Affiliate Account Manager for the DE / Austrian market.
- Responsible for building and developing relationships with assigned affiliate partners
- Responsible for actively searching for - and acquiring of - new Affiliate partners
- Responsible for setting up / requesting reward plans with AdOps and make sure tracking etc. works correctly.
- Work closely with all assigned affiliate partners to ensure they have everything they need to push the brands to the max.
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals / campaigns.
- Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate partner
- Responsible for alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country / Marketing / Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc.
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) base.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links.
- Report to the Sr. Key Account Manager
- Verifiable experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Verifiable knowledge / experience of the DE / DACH online gaming market
- Excellent mastery of the German language
- Attending exhibitions / traveling (Covid-19 pending)
- A high level of:
- Proactive attitude
- Self-driven & Data-driven
- Living in Malta is preferred
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Marketing plan development
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.