Junior HR Business Partner
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Our client is a dynamic, fast moving international business in the commercial sector and they have a fantastic opportunity within their HR team. It is a challenging role with a high level of independency, and it will play a big part in further shaping HR policy and strategy in the company.
We are looking for an experienced HR candidate who can help take the HR team to a higher level and to partner closely with the HR Manager in lots of key areas. Some of the areas and projects include Compensation & Benefits, Policies and Procedures, Performance and Talent Management, Learning & Development and long-term sickness management.
Here are some more key responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR.
- Creating, implementing and managing innovative projects, in line with HR strategy and business needs.
- Ongoing focus on improvement and professionalization of HR policies and processes.
- Developing, recommending and facilitating training programs, workshops or presentations for managers and employees, (in consultation with HRM and management) to ensure skills and knowledge of employees will continue to develop.
- Day to day operational tasks, such as keeping the HR systems clean and up to date and working with the HR Officer to ensure a smooth and accurate administration process.
What do you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience at HR Advisor or Junior BP level and ready for a step-up in your career.
- Degree level education. Ideally in a HR related subject.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch Labour Law.
- Business fluency in English and good level Dutch as a minimum.
- Ideally experience in a commercial, fast moving international business.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Capable of remaining calm under pressure and knowing when to push back.
- High level communication skills. Persistent, convincing and highly credible.
- Ability to act and think on a strategic level.
Interested in hearing more?
Please send your CV and brief introduction about yourself. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that this position is only available to candidates already based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the EU.
- Relationship building
- Process improvement
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Strong work ethic
- Skilled Collaborator