Sales Account Manager
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Are you a native (or near native) English speaker? Do you have at least 3+ years of work experience as a Sales Executive/ Account Manager for the UK/USA market in consumer goods? Do you enjoy traveling internationally to your clients/attending fairs? Are you a true professional who understands the business language of the world? Do you have an amazing/charming personality?
If you have answered YES to all these questions, then I am searching for you!
Our client in FMCG, based in Almere, is searching for an Account Manager | with native English skills for the UK/American and English-speaking markets! In this role, you will be responsible for both acquisition of new clients (50%) as well as management of existing accounts (50%). The ideal candidate has 3 -5 years of experience in a sales role within FMCG, can travel internationally 20% of the time (2-4x per month), is driven, motivated, independent and has experience doing international business with the UK/US market.
- Export of products to several English-speaking countries
- Yearly contract meetings with customers
- Follow up on client meetings
- Doing yearly contracts with bonus systems, price listings, price quotations, etc.
- Attending international fairs in the UK/USA, and other EU countries
- Acquisition of new clients (50%) and managing existing accounts (50%)
- Working closely with the Backoffice sales assistant
- Maintain and grow an existing account portfolio of clients while developing new business with retailers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicate clearly and regularly territorial progress at commercial meetings directly to the CEO
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned English-speaking territories and collaborate with other sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Perfect or near native (English or American) or understanding of culture – UK/GB and USA
- Experience doing international business (import/export) with the UK/US market.
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales (B2B & FMCG)
- Available to travel at least 20% of the time
- Excellent social & communication skills
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding