Corporate Communications Director, Asia Pacific
- Legal Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Budweiser, Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois. Ring a bell? Chances are you already know about us. We are Budweiser Brewing Company APAC, the largest beer company in Asia Pacific and a publicly listed company on the Hang Seng Index (HK: 1876). We are a proud part of the AB InBev family – the leading brewer in the world! And we are here to bring people together for a better world.
Our principal markets are China, South Korea, India, Vietnam, Japan and New Zealand. We’re building a company to last the next 100 years and beyond – by building brands, creating stories and of course, brewing beer – that will continue to bring people together.
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries? Just like our beer, we take great pride in each person who works with us. We brew their growth with the choicest of career opportunities. At the heart of our dynamic global growth is the belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
Budweiser Brewing Company APAC is currently looking to hire a Corporate Communications Director for Asia Pacific on the L&CA team (Legal and Corporate Affairs) based in Hong Kong. As Corporate Communications Director for Asia Pacific, you will report directly to Chief Legal and Corporate Affairs Officer, Budweiser APAC.
As the Corporate Communications Director you will responsible for:
· Care deeply about our work as professional communicators, value creativity and growing corporate reputation
· Be passionate about aligning corporate values with meaningful business action that meets the needs of customers, consumers and stakeholders
· Be energized by real-time storytelling, humanizing brand voices and capitalizing on moments in culture to drive relevance and attention for our brands
· Have an interest in popular culture, music, sports, social media, and trends in consumer behavior
· Understand how to get things done in a large, matrixed organization
· Develop and execute sizeable integrated campaigns
· Provide clear and direct counsel to internal clients and teammates
· Collaborate effectively with internal teams while leading agency partners
· Move quickly and feel comfortable having autonomy to lead projects
· Translate our business into proactive, positive storytelling to drive our corporate reputation
· Be able to manage issues and reactive media
· Understand how to develop comprehensive communications plans and merchandise internally and externally
· The Day-to-day Responsibilities of the Director Include
· Serve as PR lead for Budweiser APAC corporate brand
· Play an active role in brand strategy/campaign planning meetings
· Provide strategic counsel on ESG campaign development, earned media activations, proactive and reactive media stories, marketing campaign risk assessments, etc.
· Day-to-day lead of PR agencies; collaborate with them as part of planning process and execution of campaigns
· Develop communications materials, conduct interview prep sessions with internal clients and staff media interviews for campaign, product launches and executive visit opportunities
· Merchandise and report campaign results; track against KPIs
· Assess press opportunities, award submissions, speaking engagements and other requests originating from agencies, vendor partners and marketing staff
· Actively manage brand PR budgets and oversee contracts/invoices with agency partners and other vendors
· Generate ideas for signature stories for corporate brand, beer brands, key stakeholders, senior executives and Budweiser APAC
The ideal Corporate Communications Director will have：
· Minimum of 5 years brand/consumer communications experience at a large company or leading PR agency
· Undergraduate degree (business, communications or journalism preferred, but not required)
· Experience developing and executing impactful campaigns and programs that drove earned media coverage and social conversation
· Solid understanding of digital and social media in China
· Strong media relations experience with a sophisticated understanding of social media
Further skills we are looking for:
· Experience at a company with major, consumer-facing brands is helpful
· Experience leading communications at a start-up would be a plus
· Experience in beverage/brewing or another highly regulated industry would be a plus
We're seeking passionate people who'll be inspired by brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences. At Budweiser Brewing Company APAC, you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. You will see your career story unfold like never before. Bring your talent and dedication and we'll supply incredible opportunities to grow your career without the traditional boundaries of role, function or location.
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Public speaking
- Business planning
- Best practice development
- Business analysis
- Decision maker
- Skilled Collaborator