Are you a fun and energetic person, with an outdoorsy personality looking for a new challenge in your marketing career? Our client, an international company in the outdoor retail industry is looking for a German speaking Junior Digital Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for closely working with both the e-Commerce and Marketing teams and you are a key member to drive digital planning & promotion for the website as well as external marketplaces, as well as managing all digital campaigns to maximize the ROI.
If you can work harmoniously within a diverse environment, with a wide variety of people and with every level of the team this is the ideal work place for you! Our client is looking for professional, flexible, energetic, creative, resourceful, positive, detail and data oriented, analytical and forward-thinking candidates to join their team.
- Establishing the Digital Marketing KPIs
- Initiate a digital marketing strategy and coordinate its execution.
- Establish and execute digital marketing strategy for external marketplaces with focus on paid advertisement.
- Analyze metrics in-depth and oversee performance KPIs for all marketplaces.
- Ensure alignment of the brand appearance across all marketplaces.
- Plan content for external marketplaces and manage the content calendar in conjunction with the merchandise team.
- Communicate with involved stakeholders and streamline communication to drive business and to ensure smooth workflow.
- Owner of the Digital Marketing budget, ensuring expenses and costs are staying on budget.
- Working closely with the global digital marketing & e-commerce team to ensure all global digital strategies are aligned and integrated, ensuring a fluid communication flow between the global team and the EU HQ.
- Lead and coach the Digital Marketing Coordinator to achieve the team’s objectives