Multilingual Customer Service Agent - German
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Education, Training, Teaching, Science Jobs
PeopleCert is a global leader in certification industry. We certify professionals on highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for dealing with and properly responding to customers’ technical or product enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls. PeopleCert customer support services may be provided through chat, phone or e-mails. The Customer Service department operates in Athens, Greece with rotating shifts, 24/7/365.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as laid down by PeopleCert
- Ensure that relevant correspondence is handled within the set KPI standards
- Ensure that all complaints and enquiries relating to the work are answered in accordance with set procedures and guidelines
- Monitor, delegate and answer all queues from inbound requests i.e. email, chat and phone within set KPI standards
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar position/ function
- Passionate with Customer Service
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level certification desired, Language Cert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus) and German (C2 level/ native)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be considered an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus
- Ability to work in rotating shifts (including some nightshifts per month)
- Business correpondence
- Relationship building
- Cold Calling
- Advanced language knowledge
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!