- Administrative office management jobs
PoliLingua Ltd. is a UK-based company that provides a full array of language support services: translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to oversee and support the day-to-day activities of the Chisinau, Moldova office.
Responsibilities: experience, knowledge:
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, distributing reports, and managing the correspondence between the office and external bodies.
- Managing office inventory and working with vendors to ensure the regular supply of office materials.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Other tasks related to this position.
English language skills
Outgoing and positive personality
Computer skills (MS Office, Browsers, fast typing)
- Microsoft Office
- Document management
- Process improvement
- Advanced language knowledge
- Business Process Understanding
- Attention to detail
- Friendly working environment in a new comfy office
- Full social package, official employment
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary
- Initial on the job training.