Customer Success Manager (Remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
- Market Research, Research Jobs
Do you have at least 3+ years of experience as a customer success manager in a SAAS organization? Are you independent, proactive, confident and can you handle a large clientele?
For our SAAS scale up client, based in Amsterdam, I am searching for a Customer Success Manager | SAAS. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring there is no churn, upselling in renewal of contracts and adoption (ensuring the client uses the software). You will work very independently with your own clients (30+) and will work on a global scope/different regions (USA/Asia, etc.). You are great at building relationships, are friendly and flexible and you have excellent communication skills.
- Add value to customers by understanding their current and future business goals and challenges and translating those into relevant solutions and strategic account planning.
- Activate and engage our enterprise customers.
- Own and guide the onboarding process and work closely with the Sales and Service team to ensure client goals are met.
- Identify and develop relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within organisations.
- Effectively manage client concerns, client expectations and timelines; turn them into enthusiasts.
- Identify and drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Collect and build case studies for sales and marketing.
- Focus on building brand awareness and engagement of company brand.
- Keep CRM systems up to date.
- Communicate Product opportunities to the Product team.
- At least 3+ years of work experience in customer success in SAAS industry
- Passionate about SAAS industry; transparent, a team player and curious.
- Proactive; likes to take ownership of tasks
- Independent with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- You have Outstanding communication skills, are accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are a creative problem-solving thinker with a strong interest in technology.
- You are open-minded, and can work in a fast-paced environment
- You are enthusiastic and ready to learn and grow as a person
- You have high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Excellent skills in English; Spanish/Portuguese and Mandarin are a plus
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Marketing research
- Advanced language knowledge
- Team player
- Strategic thinker
- Time management
- Joining a cool, growing scale up SAAS company!
- Long term opportunity
- Direct contract with the company (6 months to begin with); 1 year afterwards
- Flexible work environment
- 25 vacation day
- Stock options
- Fun, dynamic, young international team
- Friday afternoon drinks, and lots more!