- Transport, Logistics, Procurement, Import/Export Jobs
JOB DESCRIPTION REGIONAL
International company located near Rotterdam is looking for a Demand Planner to deliver monthly Demand plan for the allocated region. This will include building on the combination of the sales forecast, statistical forecasting practices, and scenario planning.
- You will collaborate with sales colleagues in their submission of the monthly sales forecast.
- Deliver statistical forecasting and scenario planning steps and create the best possible monthly Demand Plan for your region.
- Conducting analysis to improve the predictability and the accuracy of the monthly Demand Plan.
- Building reports as sales trends, sales forecast accuracy, forecast consumption, statistical forecasts, sales channel inventory, industry trends
- Supporting the launch of new products
- Bridging between the Regional sales team and the team responsible for product launch
- Secure the proper execution of product launch and end of life allocation requirements
- Being the point of contact and expert advisor for the Demand Planning
- Identifying and resolving Sales Inventory Operations & Planning process
- Play a key contributor role in the establishment of new Supply Chain planning and inventory management software
- BA Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Supply Chain
- APICS CPIM or equivalent certification will be a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a regional Supply Chain planning preferably in the High Tech sector.
- Very Good analytical yet practical skills and excellent communication skills in the English language.
- Humble and hands-on, eager to learn
- Accurate and well organized
- Results and solution driven
- Experience with professional Supply Chain planning and inventory management software is a preferred qualification.
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Process improvement
- Business planning
- Ability to use project management software
- Advanced language knowledge
- Skilled Collaborator