Project Manager Tobania.Workplace
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Are you an experienced project manager who has what it takes to get the job done within time, budget and scope? Are you a born coordinator who likes energising a team to deliver the best possible results and someone who doesn’t back down from a challenge, but embraces it? Then we want to talk to you! Tobania offers challenging and innovative projects in Leuven and Brussels, in different sectors, and provides the necessary space and support for you to realise your ambitions and grow as a project management professional.
What do project managers do at Tobania?
- Keep projects on track: you create detailed project plans and establish baselines which balance competing demands for quality, scope, timing and cost. You are also responsible for staffing, managing and coaching the team and delivering the expected financial returns.
- Keep the customer happy: you identify the customer’s requirements and make sure they are met. You also build and maintain the relationship with the client and are their first point of contact. You regularly check in with them to discuss progress and adapt plans accordingly.
- Keep the standards high: delivering the best possible quality is your top priority. To do that, you follow up on progress and reviews and take corrective actions when needed.
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Studies: you have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT or Economics. But more importantly, you have a proven track record in managing complex IT projects, preferably in banking and insurance, government and/or the utility sector.
- Experience: 5+ years.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
- Strengths: accuracy, organisation, time management, flexibility, leadership and coaching skills, strong communicator, decisive.
- Expertise: you preferably have consulting experience or were active in multiple sectors. Knowledge of project management tools and PMBoK, PRINCE2 and/or Agile Project Management Certification is also a plus.
- Product development
- Account management
- Agile methodology
- Certifications such as PMP or PRINCE
- Advanced language knowledge
- Time management