Implementation Project Manager - Dutch/French Speaking (Remote)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Implementation Project Manager.
Where? Our office is in Brussels, remote working is possible
We’re offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As our Implementation Project Manager, you will run the onboarding of our new clients and the implementation of Urbantz’s product.
- Have a direct accountability for the overall success of our client projects and work on different projects in parallel.
- Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations.
- Have a deep technical understanding of Urbantz’s product and pilot the technical integration of the tool.
- Maintain project budget, scope and timing.
- Identify risks and issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
You are a proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills. You also:
- Speak excellent, near native level of Dutch and ideally French; You are also fluent in English.
- Have a degree with min 5 years of working experience.
- Have at least 3 years of project management experience in a software environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at different levels – from warehouse managers to CEOs.
- Are able to communicate efficiently with developers.
- Are flexible & self-structured.
- Are willing to invest in your knowledge of business and technical matters.
- Risk assessments
- Deliverable management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last mile logistics.
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.
- A permanent contract with a great salary package.
If you desire to work to change the future of cities, then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!