Sales Development Representative - English Speaking (Remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
Do you want to work to make an impact?
Urbantz is scaling its sales efforts to take a leadership role in the EMEA region. Our team is on the hunt for a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced Sales Development Representative.
Where? In Brussels or remotely from anywhere in Europe!
We’re offering not just a company, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a key member of our sales team and an ambassador of our product;
- You’ll will be responsible for hunting down new prospects, generating outbound leads on your market according to the sales strategy
- You’ll engage with a wide range of customers and their stakeholders, conducting cold emails and cold calls
- You’ll promote our software through deep knowledge and understanding of our solution
- You’ll conduct high level product demos to raise interest of prospects
- You’ll build up network and understand the needs of the prospects to generate business opportunities for Account Executives
- You’ll work closely with the Account Executive of your region, our international SDR and Marketing teams
You are energetic and positive-minded and wish to pursue a career in sales.
- Your level of English must be close to native, any other language is a plus.
- You have 2-3+ years of prospecting experience, and a strong track record of performance in a previous similar role.
- You have at least one experience in SaaS or software selling.
- You are eager to pick up the phone and talk with leads.
- You want to take initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills with a hunter mindset.
- You are result-oriented, you like working with targets and want to exceed them.
- Business correpondence
- Product development
- Sales pipelining
- Cold Calling
- Advanced language knowledge
What’s in it for you?
This is not a “come to work and do the same thing everyday” business. Here's a view on what we offer you:
- Opportunity to join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun while doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Entering the promising and ever-growing world of last mile logistic.
- A competitive salary package with uncapped commission. Freelancer status is a big plus!
- Regular company activities & a yearly summer offsite.