Customer Success Manager - German Speaking (Remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Customer Success Manager to focus on our DACH region's clients.
Where? Our office is in Brussels, remote working is possible
We’re offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Customer Success Manager, you participate in the onboarding of the customers to implement the best solution and make sure we deliver the greatest value. The Customer Success Manager will also engage with customers to create a long term customer satisfaction, maximize impact and value and grow our customer base.
- Analyse and understand the needs of your customers and translate them into the best URBANTZ implementation
- Train the customers to ensure they can use the solution autonomously
- Be responsible of the roll-out of the solution for your customers
- Be responsible and manage your own portfolio of English and German speaking customers in various countries
- Drive growth in your customers portfolio and collaborate with the sales team by identifying upsell opportunities
- Establish long term relationships with your customers portfolio and manage escalations of issues and risks
- Proactive with a problem solving attitude
- Structured & strong analytical skills
- Can work effectively in a high-pressure and fast changing environment
- Quick learner and ability of understanding complex business and technical needs
- Have a commercial mindset and be able to work with customers as a true ‘farmer’.
- Strong experience with Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company with a proven track record of successfully building customer-centric relationships
- Speaks excellent, (near-) native level of German. Fluent level of English. Any other language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Business correpondence
- Account management
- Customer success
- Competitor research
- Advanced language knowledge
- Work well under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last mile logistics.
- A competitive compensation package.
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.