Marketing Communications Specialist
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Ultimate Staffing is now hiring a Marketing Communications Specialist to support the Communications department of a global company in the Semiconductor industry. The scope of this critical role is to execute action items for the communications team plan, set up trade shows, plan and manage industry events and work with internal stakeholders to achieve goals.
Job Type: Contract – 6 month duration
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm work from home
- Project management: Execute campaigns and programs, (includes implementing campaigns and tracking results) ensuring key messages conveyed and consistent communication between key stakeholders including internal business divisions, communications teams, and external vendors.
- Event Management: Planning and managing event, including event software, communicating with vendors and venue, and coordinating onsite logistics.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Creative: Thinks outside the box creatively, especially for significant events.
- Strategic long-term planning experience, preferably in the technology and/or semiconductor industries.
- Copywriting experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing/communications field
- Document management
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Client management
- Marketing plan development
- Strategic thinker