- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We are seeking an experienced professional for a Marketing Manager role for the Montgomery County Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire position with a salary of $70-78k. Candidate should have experience in the Property Management industry. This person will lead in the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs that support achievement of a portfolio’s financial performance goals by implementing action plans around marketing, advertising, leasing, new development presentations, and client communications.
Responsibilities (while not limited to, include):
- Implements creative marketing and advertising strategies and solutions according to budgeted guidelines, including the use of online advertising, corporate and property websites, SEO/SEM, social media, referrals, signage, outreach and email marketing that are appropriate and relative to a specific property.
- Create and maintain targeted and relevant online content for property websites, social media and advertising, including copy, video, and photography.
- Provides additional marketing support to under-performing properties by analyzing the current traffic and leasing performance, troubleshooting and identifying factors contributing to the performance, developing and implementing aggressive marketing strategies and following closely to see if changes in action need to be taken.
- Oversees and manages the development of models/curb appeal deliverables, creative communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reports and training materials for assigned portfolio of properties.
- Works directly with and takes the lead with presentations to owners/clients by preparing proposed marketing and advertising plans and developing/delivering reports that highlight the property’s marketing plans and success.
- Identifies and meets with marketing vendors, reviews proposed service contracts for preferred and favorable rates, recommends creative service providers, and monitors and manages advertising partners for product and quality on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Watches markets for trends, forecasts, job growth, and other economic conditions which may impact occupancy and leasing effectiveness within the portfolio, recommends changes and response strategies to offset market downturns or opportunities, and provides feedback and recommendations to property management on improving struggling asset performance and maximizing revenue generation on performing assets.
- Collaborates and shares best practices with marketing team, supports corporate events and initiatives, and is a brand leader.
- Train new and existing employees on digital marketing tactics and brand standards, including best practices for social media efforts and online reputation management.
3-5 years' experience in multifamily housing industry to include leasing and marketing
3-5 years' experience using social media campaigns
Ability to travel within assigned portfolio roughly 10%-20% of the time
Degree in marketing, business or communications preferred but not required
Proficient with MS Office Suite, CRM software, Mailchimp, property management software, Venngage and other creative software
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Marketing research
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing plan development
- Content Creation and Management