Lead Generation Specialist (Remote)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson, we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Data is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our sales team as Lead Generation Specialist. This position contacts current and potential customers by phone to grow prospects and sales.
What you’ll do:
- Create | Develop and execute best practice lead generation program. This includes developing criteria for lead disposition, evaluation of external lead generation tools and platforms, creating a communication process to get leads to enterprise sales team as needed, and the development of KPIs to measure success at each stage of the lead generation process. Development of new sales channels which extend our product portfolio. Proactive prospecting through email and phone to introduce our solutions and log into Salesforce.
- Collaborate| Assist in development of presentations and proposals for the Sales team. Participates in product demonstrations as required. Work closely with marketing in development of campaign materials used in lead generation process.
- Support| Assist with regular forecast and related reporting for Sales and Executive Team. Create integrated reporting which will report progress on a regular basis.
Who you are:
- Problem Solver | Digs in and simplifies how to work around problems, asking "why not?" and "how can we make this better?".
- Self-Motivated | Able to stay motivated and active through workload ebbs and flows. Takes initiative and hungry to learn.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in sales/business development/lead generation preferably in the marketing technology industry.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in Salesforce highly preferred.
- Show a proven track record of achieving sales lead generation quotas.
- Must be experienced selling technical solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects.
- Assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in demanding, quick turnaround environment.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline.
- Ability to work in highly dynamic changing environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prioritize tasks and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Manage multiple tasks and high-volume workload.
- Receive work direction from multiple people.
- Advanced Excel Skills (queries, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Product development
- Opportunity analysis
- Marketing research
- Cross-cultural sales background