- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our team as a Video Editor. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the final cut by assembling the raw recorded materials and other files.
- He/she is required to work closely with the production team to understand requirements and communicate the intended creative vision for production.
- He/she digitally cuts all the files and puts them in a narrative sequence that follows that script and storyboard - refining the edited footages based on inputs from the creative teams and to do all final checks of the video formats and backups to ensure all videos are saved.
- He/she may be required to be proficient in other areas of video editing. Motion graphics where he/she is required to use After Effects for supers or items on screen to accentuate the visual elements on the outputs
- He/she is required to attend to different specifications of outputs for various mediums
- The working environment is primarily indoors in a video editing suite.
- To be proficient in using more than 1 video editing software.
- He/she should maintain a good rapport with his team and be able to provide creative direction during the video editing process.
- He/she should also be attentive and diligent in the storage and editing of the various versions of content.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Those with experience on non-linear editing system.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of TV production and practical/current knowledge of non-linear editing.
- Sound knowledge of file and video formats and mastering techniques.
- Able to suggest alternative production techniques to optimize equipment usage.
- Creative, technically inclined and able to work well under pressure.
- Prepared to work irregular shift hours and public holidays.
- Document management
- Business correpondence
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Work well under pressure