- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager for an award winning multi branch Estate Agency ? Our client are a well known brand, dealing with both ends of the property market in Sales, Lettings, New Homes ,Mortgage Services and Property Management. They pride themselves in offering the best experience for their customers and are well known for their high levels of customer service. This is an amazing opportunity based in their busy office in Bishops Stortford.
They are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to bring your own ideas to the business and to lead their successful sales team to achieve targets and work to their full potential. The ability to adapt and communicate with a wide range of clients is key, as well as being career driven and hungry for success. Local knowledge would be a bonus as Valuing is essential to this key role. Salary is flexible dependent on experience.
You could currently be an Assistant Manager looking to take the step up to a management role, or an existing Manager looking to work for a company that offers you more !
You must be a car owner and hold a full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities of the Sales Managers position include:
- Leading from the front
- Managing and inspiring the sales team
- Assisting the team on achieving personal targets
- Conducting valuations
- Ability to coach and develop the team
Skills and Experience needed for the Sales Manager position include:
- Management level experience in Estate Agency
- Listing and valuing skills
- Impeccable customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- The desire to meet and exceed sales targets
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
- Product development
- Account management
- Contract negotiations
- Relationship building
- Customer success
Benefits of the Sales Manager position include:
- Competitive salary+ Car allowance
- Excellent commission structure
- Holiday entitlement
- Parking at the office
- Great working environment for market leading independent Estate Agent
- Mon-Fri position working alternate Saturdays