Marketing Assistant (Remote)
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
One of our clients is looking to expand their property Photography and DEA team to cover our sites primarily across the Wards brand in North Kent.
So, what is it like to work here?
- We work incredibly hard, so don’t be afraid of hard work!
- It will be demanding but rewarding at the same time – the market is crazy busy!
- As a business we are open to feedback and every year we ask our colleagues what they really think about us in an independent staff survey. The good news is that again last December many of our scores have been over 90%!
- We provide great training and development which will help you every step of the way
- We are not perfect but we are one big family all striving towards being the best we can be and working in the estate agency world is definitely fun!
So, what will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- Providing our customers with the best possible friendly, professional service
- Producing top quality visuals to best showcase their properties by photographing our customers’ prize possession, i.e. their homes!
- Producing floor plans and virtual reality tours using cutting edge technology and IT
- Travelling from appointment to appointment so you need to manage your time effectively and have the discipline to work independently
So, what do I need to have?
- Sound knowledge and experience of digital photography (within the property sector would be great!)
- A good knowledge of IT and preferably some experience of creating Virtual Reality Tours and/or the production of electronic Floor Plans (although we are more than happy to train you)
- If you have domestic energy assessor experience (then all the better)
- Great communication skills! You will be dealing with all types of people, and you need to be able to get on with everyone
- You must be able to drive (we will provide a car or car allowance), you need to enjoy this as there is a lot of driving involved
- Location is key to this position to fit in with our current team so you need to live in the Dartford, Barnehurst or Welling areas
- Product development
- Opportunity analysis
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Decision maker
Is there anything else I need to know?
- This role offers home working, a company car and we provide all the associated equipment
- Your diary will be managed by our team of administrators so you can concentrate on your appointments and out-passioning your customers
- If your skills are more DEA based we would still welcome your application if you are looking to expand your skills or equally if you are a Photographer interested in studying for the DEA qualification, this is also possible
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000 OTE £27,500
Location: North Kent
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 18.30
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance,33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme