Project Manager-Strategic Initiatives - Oxfordshire, UK
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and energetic person to join our Projects and Marketing team. You will support delivery across a wide range of activities relating to our Strategic Initiatives, importantly being responsible for initiating, documenting and ensuring the launch of each initiative. There will be a need for technical understanding/interest, ideally with the aptitude to analyse data and architecting solutions. Strong organisational skills will be essential, as will the ability to communicate clearly and accurately at all levels both internally and externally, with a particularly heavy involvement with CEO’s in both the UK and USA.
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Projects
- Leading the project management for the design and implementation of company-wide strategic initiatives.
- Support in analysing data to measure success of initiatives.
- Participate in the architecture of content.
- Help define and document objectives and KPI’s.
- Maintaining JIRA database and other internal systems.
- Coordinate requests for resource with Head of Marketing and Projects.
- Assist with the delivery of marketing and PR activities and events.
- Working closely with sales team to deliver company objectives
- Project support for new bids and tender opportunities
- Experience of project management and project delivery
- Highly organised – able to prioritise workload, complete multiple tasks to deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-motivated and a pro-active approach to all tasks. Able to use own initiative
- Perceptive, with the ability to apply judgement, common sense and find practical solutions
- Strong planning, interpersonal and analytical skills, able to communicate well at all levels both externally and internally. Ability to adapt style of communication accordingly.
- Excellent IT skills and social media savvy.
- Flexible and adaptable approach, open-minded and positive attitude with a good sense of humour
- A good level of numeracy and attention to detail will be required
- Good working knowledge of M/S Office, CRM systems and databases
- Educated to degree level in a technical subject would be an advantage
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Data Analytics
- Document management
- Content Creation and Management
- Business planning
- Attention to detail