B2B Account Manager (consumer electronics)
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Morson International is working with a leading ICT solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client is now searching for an experienced B2B account manager for laptops and tablets to be based in Paris and who has had a minimum of 5 years' experience of working with enterprise customers.
- Establish partnerships that drive significant contributions to our Client's PC B2B business revenue in all verticals through the successful execution of tactical plans.
- Responsible for the management and execution of serving as the primary B2B customer interface and service program manager.
- Lead the partnership and deal process, from strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting and negotiation, through implementation
- Frequently liaises with marketing, pre-sales and technical teams to discuss issues and ensures the best customer experience.
- Organizes joint visits with marketing to get market information, check on activity status; Performs daily visits to corporate clients to follow leads, close deals, etc.
- Be familiar with the current market trends and conditions as well as good knowledge & network of the laptop and tablet industry
- At least 5+ years of extensive experience in smartphone B2B sales area (incl. OM & Operator) and enterprise engagement
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player
- Strong network in Large Corporate/ Telecommunication/ Government/ Finance/ Construction/ Private Sector, Dealers/ Partner/ Channel Management
- Solid knowledge of B2B channel model with networks within IT resellers / retailers
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management.
- Bilingual English
- Account management
- Contract negotiations
- Relationship building
- Sales pipelining
- Business planning
- Team player
- Attention to detail