Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Morson Talent are proud to be partnering up with leading British-based property investment and development business specialising in the regeneration and remediation of brownfield land and urban environments. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team at Trentham Estate.
The Trentham Estate is one of the country’s top visitor destinations. Comprising 725 acres, it is the last remnants of one of England’s great garden estates. The estate attracts in the region of 3 million visitors a year, due to its wide appeal and diverse activities to engage every generation!! With this in mind, we are looking to secure a passionate Digitally led Marketing professional from a similar sector who can transition into this exciting role!!
The role purpose is to drive the improvement of sales through reaching audiences and sharing Trentham's brand story and building the Trentham Community.
- Develop and own the digital marketing strategy for the business with our external partners
- Be the project lead for the new digital strategy systems development and integration for all digital marketing and digital customer activity (ticketing/ e-commerce / CRM / Website / Mobile)
- Create and communicate digital deployment plans for each platform that creates an integrated approach for the customer
- Build your stakeholder network of marketing colleagues, sales, design and external partners to deliver the strategy and build awareness of the brand
- Work alongside the external agencies to develop the SEO and PPC strategy maximising budgets to build best in class online performance.
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial Team to develop the social media strategy and develop the social media skills across the product owners
- Ensure all digital channels operate on brand and support the wider brand thinking and philosophy
- Be the innovation lead in digital activity to enhance the customer experience across the whole journey
- Be owner and keeper of Trentham web presence and ensure we can maximize the effectiveness of user experiences
- Build and deliver an analytics platform for all channels to performance manage digital activity and spend. Translate these reports into simple dashboards for the business to understand performance. This needs to be linked to the business objectives
- Run analytics and data deep dives to gain insights to improve the target penetration of digital marketing spend
- In house content planning for organic social media
- Day to Day management of portal activity
- Develop and set up other digital marketing and interpretation channels such as heritage and nature interpretation and visitor centre customer journey
- Working with Head of Marketing on digital Budget Management
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Experience creating content for social media, online and print
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Understanding of social media and publishing tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social) and ability to observe trends and spot emerging platforms/tools
- Experience using WordPress CMS to update websites
- Experience using email marketing systems (e.g. MailChimp)
- Passionate about creating great-quality content
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 packages
- Attention to detail including good use of grammar and spelling
- Creative flair and ability to generate unique ideas
- Excellent time management and organisational skills/ability to work to tight deadlines
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
Ideally, the successful candidate will come from the Leisure / Destination industry
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Product development
- Content Creation and Management
- Time management
- Attention to detail