Customer Service Representative
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
Verbatim Pharma are looking for Customer Service Associates for a logistics company based in Feltham
These positions are permanent hires, and starting immediately.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· To monitor all shipments on a daily basis to ensure that shipments are collected and delivered within agreed periods.
· Working with customers, internal & external, on daily basis with the aim of developing an excellent working relationship.
· Working with patients to ensure that collection requirements are met and that they are kept informed at all times during the process to ensure visibility
· Booking and processing booking requests within Companies’s internal database, generating and verifying shipping documentation where applicable.
· Liaise with all relevant departments within the Global and Domestic Companies network to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
· Working all Companies offices and Local Service Providers to ensure the Logistics transfer is handled efficiently thus meeting desired turnaround times.
· Entering clinical trial sites into Companies’ internal database (where necessary)
· Answering and dealing with all patient, Investigator and general telephone and e- mail requests from external customers and internal offices/agents.
· Preparing, verifying and distributing country specific project documentation.
· Filing and archiving where required.
· Attending customer meetings and teleconferences, when required.
- Microsoft Office
- Outlook Express
- Customer relations