Business Development Manager
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
As a Business Developer at Happy Scribe you will be in charge of building a sales pipeline and all the processes that go with it … from scratch.
- Develop commercial acquisition strategy by:
- Identify and research high-end sales targets in France, Germany or the UK.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycles.
- Help develop our enterprise/business offer by listening to prospects feedback.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients while deepening your relationship with existing clients.
- Generate your own pipeline (using inbound and outbound leads) and convert your prospects into customers.
- As one of our first sales employees, this position offers a lot of perspectives depending on how well you perform.
What you'll bring
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and believe that they can come from anywhere. Extensive CVs and endless cover letters don't impress us. Driven people that have skin in the game do.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise sales
- You love selling and are really ambitious.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking French or German is a plus.
- Previous experience in the translation transcription industry is a plus.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You care a great deal about your work. When something is off it's almost offensive to you.
- Marketing research
- Client management
- Sales pipelining
- Meeting with André to better understand your experiences and motivations.
- Culture-fit interview with Shane and Marc.
- Technical/Case study interview with Marc and André.
- Half a day with the team.
If you want to apply, send the CV:
- In English only.
- Include links that best showcase the work you're the proudest of.
- Keep it short and sweet.