- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
As a Program Manager at Happy Scribe, you will be in charge of managing and scaling our community of transcribers and captioners.
- Ensure timely deliverability of all transcription projects.
- Manage a community composed of 100s of transcribers based in 15+ countries.
- Identify opportunities to scale and automate our current processes.
- Launching new languages and services on a monthly basis.
- Closely work with Customer Success, Sales and Engineering to continuously improve the service quality.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and believe that they can come from anywhere. Extensive CVs and endless cover letters don't impress us. Driven people that have skin in the game do.
- You are a strong communicator, you will be the voice of Happy Scribe to our Scribes.
- You are highly organised and can switch between different projects at different stages of maturity.
- You're good at multitasking. You will be expected to deal with the scribe operations and also the community while continuing to expand the number of languages provided.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You care a great deal about your work. When something is off it's almost offensive to you.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking French, German or Spanish is a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Business planning
- Product roadmapping
- Best practice development
- Time management
- Meeting with Shane to better understand your experiences and motivations.
- Culture-fit interview with André and Marc
- Technical/Case study interview with Shane, André and Marc
- Half a day with the team
Interested, send a CV:
- In English only.
- Include links that best showcase the work you're the proudest of.
- Keep it short and sweet.