Talent Acquisition & Diversity
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
What you'll do
As a Talent Acquisition manager at Happy Scribe you will work closely with the two founders (Marc and André) to source and hire the best talents.
- Find top performers by sourcing candidates from personal networks and LinkedIn amongst other channels.
- Systematising our hiring process and scale it to a dozen highly qualified candidates per week.
- Manage the hiring pipeline, from applications to scheduling interviews.
- You'll be responsible for building a talent pipeline where diversity of nationality, gender, ethnicity, background, etc. is the norm and not the exception.
- Create a pool of Top-A talent for the future and organise events.
What you'll bring
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and believe that they can come from anywhere. Extensive CVs and endless cover letters don't impress us. Driven people that are skin in the game do.
- You have relevant experience in talent acquisition.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You are very organized and systematic and know how to put processes in place.
- You love people and consider your relationships a treasure.
- You understand the value of diversity and is the environment where you thrive.
- You care a great deal about your work. When something is off it's almost offensive to you.
- Talent acquisition
- Corporate culture
- Team structures
- Advanced writing skills
- Meeting with André to better understand your experiences and motivations.
- Culture-fit interview with Shane and Marc
- Technical/Case study interview with Marc and André
- Half a day with the team
Interested, send a CV:
- In English only.
- Include links that best showcase the work you're the proudest of.
- Keep it short and sweet.