Customer Success Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
Wind River has an opportunity for a Customer Success Manager with experience in proactive complex customer management. The role includes forming relationships across strategic customers, onboarding customers to support and future needs planning, driving progress and follow up until completion. The candidate should possess software expertise with exposure to communication service providers and their suppliers. The ideal candidate has business background coupled with technical expertise along with proven influence management skills. This person must be able to influence both internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, this person will lead quarterly business reviews with focus across previous performance, continuous improvement and strategic alignment.
- Act as a liaison between Wind River and the customer. Work strategically with CSP to ensure support aspects are routed/escalated and transitioned per contractual agreements. Work closely with Technical Support, Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to ensure the customer’s needs are progressed within the contract terms.
- Act as liaison between customer and all other departments within Wind River.
- Provide status updates across all activities within the customer.
- Single focal point for customer escalation management, mitigation and resolution
- Executive level presentation skills necessary to engage within the customer and withing Wind River.
- Work with Sales, Services and Support to ensure successful early engagement, follow on to paid for work with customer acceptance is achieved.
- Organize and drive the Wind River team for all aspects tied to quarterly business reviews with the customer.
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- Proven ability to engage working level and executive levels of the customer
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and other departments within Wind River.
- Self-motivated, independent and comfortable working directly with technical customers.
- Experience with platform virtualization software would be preferred.
- Familiarity with the Open Source Community is preferred.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related major, MBA preferred.
- 3 years of customer support experience with at least 7 years in the software industry including experience in customer engagement/support and software platform delivery and integration
- 8 years of experience in telecoms, CSPs and/or TEMs
- At least 3 years of customer management experience with a proven track record supporting large fortune 500 companies.
- Business experience including contract exposure, business process optimization
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Native level of Japanese.
- Good command of written and spoken English (TOEIC 800+ preferred).
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Account management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Social Insurance
- Group life and Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Summer Vacation
- Special Leave
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Training Subsidies
- Employee Assistance Program