- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
About the job
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
Morson Group is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join our growing Manchester-based team. Within this role, the Payroll Assistant will be responsible for assisting the HR & Payroll Shared Services Manager with the processing of all end-to-end monthly internal and client payrolls.
Typical duties within the role will include –
What we are looking for –
- Proven work experience within a payroll-related role
- Degree-qualified or relevant professional qualification
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with IT programmes and systems
- Able to work independently but also be part of the team
- Highly numerate, analytical mind-set and has high attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Data Analytics
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Deliverable management
- Time management