- Administrative office management jobs
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
Our client a leading Energy Company are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator on a contract basis based in Liverpool.
To understand and interpret customer requirements to design and produce accurate quotations to customers.
•Deliver outputs as agreed in the performance management goals.
•Design and Quote for a Project interfacing with the customer or their representatives to establish their requirements undertaking network design calculations, cost estimates, preparing technical and financial authorisation paperwork and issuing the quotation as required.
•Interface with Customer, Site Agent and Resources to ensure the progression of the project and acceptance of the work, recognising and resolving with issues as they arise.
•Ensure designs comply with Company and statutory requirements.
•Respond appropriately to Customer Complaints, taking ownership and resolving as appropriate
•Focus on continuous improvement through quality processes
•Responding appropriately to the departmental needs or issues
•Deliver excellent customer service to all aspects of your operation and actively promote customer service standards within area of responsibility
•Awareness of network development policies and procedures.
•Knowledge of network and the network management systems.
•Contract management skills and general commercial & regulatory awareness.
•Developed negotiation, communication and people management skills.
Skills and Education
• Experience of working or knowledge of Utilities and Electrical knowledge
• Either a crafts qualification, apprenticeship S/NVQ or previous experience in a relevant area
• Higher Education or equivalent particularly in Maths and English.
• Computer literacy – e.g. Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft Office
- Business correpondence
- Deliverable management
- Decision maker