Project Support Coordinator
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
About the job
Morson are delighted to be working with a leading Telecommunications provider who are looking to add a Project Coordination Professional to their team based in Newcastle. In the role you will be exposed to a wide range of projects so experience in project coordination would be ideal however working in a customer focused environment will also be considered.
This role is a temporary role for an initial 6 months with potential permanent opportunities for the right candidate who hits the ground running. You will be well supported by experienced project and programme managers day to day as well as developing you to reach your own career ambitions.
What you’ll be doing
- Knowledge of delivery techniques or project management
- An ability to engage people through verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Well organised and detail orientated.
- Demonstrate initiative – self-starter.
- Good interpersonal skills. Great communicator, able to form relationships and build rapport.
- Business analysis
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Team player
- Time management