Start-up Project Manager
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Management (incl. project, product management & human resources)
Start up Project Manager / Start up Specialist / SAM
You will be responsible defining, developing and delivering Global Study Start Up Project Plans by partnering with the Study Manager, the Clinical Trial Application Group, Clinical Research Site Assistants, CRO Study Start Up and Site Operations Relationship Lead and others.
This role is perfect for a experienced study start up specialist wanting to take on global responbilites and branch out into a new range of responsibilities
My client is a top 5 CRO renowned for the company culture they have created. They are a people 1st organisation and take into account individuals interests and career ambitions to tailor a development plan.
• Partner with Study Optimization to leverage site intelligence to inform the Start Up Project Plan.
• Partner with the Targeted Site Investigator Network Strategy Implementation Lead to ensure accelerated start up strategies are leveraged at Targeted sites.
• Partner with Clinical Trial Application and CRO Start Up functions to align all country and site activities to Start Up Project Plan
• Identify risks to site activation and develop mitigation plans. This role is also accountable for resolution of Site Activation escalations for Study Teams including offering options for mitigation (both at the study and site level).
• Leader of the Start Up Sub team and a core member of the Study Management Operations Sub team.
• Ad-hoc member of the Core Team Meeting throughout study start up.
• Accountable for startup of sites to be Ready to Enroll
• Life sciences degree
• Extensive study start up experience
• Global experience preferred
- • CRO or Pharma background
- Deliverable management
- Ability to use project management software
- Strategic thinker