Inside Sales Representative
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
JADAK, a Novanta company (NASDA: NOVT), specializes in machine vision, RFID, barcode, printing, and color and light measurement products and services for original equipment manufacturers in the medical and other industries. The company designs and manufactures critical function solutions that help customers solve unique inspection, tracking, scanning and documenting challenges. Since 2000, JADAK has focused on the health care market, and today is the leading provider of embedded solutions for medical device manufacturers. As JADAK continues to grow, the company has branched out into additional markets and offers solutions for the most demanding applications. JADAK’s headquarters and manufacturing are located in Syracuse, New York, with sales and technical locations across the globe. The company is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registered. For more information, visit www.jadaktech.com.
JADAK is looking for a talented and competitive Outbound Telesales Representative to manage our portfolio of technology products. The ideal candidate will have proven success in outbound sales in a technology market. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing outbound telesales activities managing leads to drive and introduce the JADAK portfolio of products to potential new customers, re-establish relationships with past JADAK customers, and proactively build sales with existing JADAK customers.
Specific Responsibilities: Below highlights key responsibilities but is not all inclusive.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads by understanding customer requirements and matching those requirements to JADAK products and services.
- Route qualified leads to the appropriate Account Manager and /or work with OEM partners to follow up on qualified leads.
- Proactively contact potential and previous customers by phone or email to identify opportunities and introduce the JADAK portfolio of products.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to develop design win opportunities.
- Develop, follow up and report on customer quotations.
- Support sales managers to achieve quarterly revenue targets following up with customers to ensure the product mix is matching regional goals and NPI’s.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to update contacts, projects, and opportunities.
- Create and maintain an accurate forecast by part number in Salesforce.com
- Prepare and submit weekly activity/call reports
- Participate in weekly management meeting to update the progress on daily activities and learn about new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling a technology product.
- Travel: Up to 20% travel is required.
- Successful track record of sales growth, account development and developing new sales opportunities into revenue.
- Customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Sales pipelining
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Meeting minutes