Our client is a customer-centric agency with 200+ experts, striving to make the internet better with consultative services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in favour of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives. Cross-discipline teams of 6-8 specialists organise around qualified project and product managers, always putting customer delivery front and center. They have a forward-thinking remote work culture which truly makes for a refreshing agency experience!
With the agency rapidly growing, you will have the opportunity to wear many different hats and need to be adaptable, you will be instrumental in their growth. You will have the opportunity to mentor others, and be actively involved in discussions surrounding the business, this is somewhere you can really make an impact, they offer excellent training and progression opportunities and you will really get out what you put in.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
· Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 4 - 7 active client projects, exhibiting senior-level ownership over all client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation management.
· Craft strategic project plans and task breakdowns managing milestones, identifying risks and mitigation paths, managing budgets, scope, timelines, resourcing etc.
· Successfully execute project plans by exhibiting ownership of task assignments to assigned project personnel, proactively removing blockers, and ensuring alignment of production output with expected milestones.
· Deliver thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
· Deliver fixed price, retainer projects within expected timelines and budgets.
· Lead discovery engagements that expertly define cross-discipline project requirements.