Mortgage Production Coordinator / QC Analyst (compliance)
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
- Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Technical, Utilities Jobs
- Adverse Action, Initial Disclosures, Notice of Incompletions.
- Communicate compliance requirements and/or changes
- Update and Review Secondary Market Departments procedures and policies, implement changes to applicable personnel
- Correct File Errors of loans
- Assist with any questions, errors, and issues from personnel and seek additional approval or clarification from compliance service providers as necessary
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage experience in a front-line environment.
- Prior experience working with compliance, HMDA reporting, RESPA, TILA, Reg B, Reg Z
- Secondary Market procedures and policies
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Guildelines
- VA and FHA Guidelines
- Understanding and applicability of recent regulatory changes is important.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products is preferred.
- You will be working with some of the newest technology in the mortgage industry. As it evolves, we will ask you for your feedback to improve our products.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible schedule to support clients in different time zones
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, deadline oriented environment
- Broad understanding of the regulatory landscape and required disclosures/timing.
- Ability to perform quality work and adhere to timeliness standards established by management.
- Proactive, energetic and resourceful.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, and ability to develop an in-depth understanding of the products/programs of our clients.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish (preferred, not required)
- Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems
- Customer relations
- Quality assurance
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Competitive base salary/hourly
Solid work-life balance